If I volunteer at camp, will I be guaranteed to be placed in my daughter’s unit?
On the Twilight Camp supplemental online registration form you have four choices:
- “In my daughter’s unit. If I don’t get placed with my daughter, I will not volunteer at camp.”
- Your daughter would lose the guaranteed admission to camp if we cannot place you with her.
- “I must be with my daughter but she may not be placed with her friends as requested.”
- She will be with you in the unit you are assigned to but she may not be with the friends she requested on her registration form.
- “Preferably in my daughter’s unit.”
- We will try and place you with her but we may not be able to.
- “Not in my daughter’s unit.”
- This is a fun way to give your daughter an independent camp experience with you nearby. A great way to get ready for Camp Scherman!
Adult volunteer placement with daughter