Written on 5/28/21
Girl Scouts Tustin Twilight Camp’s first priority is for the safety of its attendees, both girls and adults. This summer we will be monitoring the COVID-19 updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the California Department of Public Health, the Orange County Health Care Agency, and the Girl Scouts of Orange County. Our safety adaptations will include:
- Social distancing
- All members of a unit will stay together throughout camp
- Availability of hand sanitizer
- Health screenings
- No sharing of snacks, meals or beverages
- Reducing the use of high touch objects throughout camp
- Girls will be bringing a small bag of supplies from home (pencils, glue sticks, etc) to reduce sharing of high touch objects
- Staggered start times
With everyone’s commitment both before camp each day, during camp and at pick-up, we are looking forward to a safe 2021 Tustin Twilight Camp.
Registrants will be notified if the decision is made to cancel Tustin Twilight Camp this summer due to recommendations from local and national health authorities. In the event of cancellation by GSOC, all registrants will receive a full refund.
All photos on the site are from camps prior to 2020 and do not reflect any Covid-19 adaptations we will be implementing during the 2021 camp.