How to register your 6-13th grade (just graduated from high school) daughter as a Youth Staff volunteer for Twilight Camp
Cost to attend TC as an youth staff volunteer
- Registration is $45 for a youth staff volunteer.
- Early bird discount of $10 will end on Thursday, April 21 at midnight.
- The registration fee also includes the required GSOC Camp Docs fee of $5. Camp Docs is an online form where you will be submitting your child’s health history information prior to the start of camp. The link for Camp Docs will be emailed to you a few weeks before camp starts.
- If you are not a registered Girl Scout with GSOC, you will need to register.
Click here for GSOC online registration – Registration is now closed for all youth staff except those with adult volunteers. Click here to contact the Camp Director for further information
You will need to have the following information ready:
- If she just graduated from high school, there is no “grade 13” – just enter grade 12.
- Adult emergency contact who is NOT attending camp we can reach if we cannot reach either parent.
- T-shirt size (Click here for more info)
2) Tustin Twilight Camp Supplemental Online Form
Click here to go to the form only if you have been able to register and pay the fees to attend camp.
If your daughter has just graduated from high school, please select grade 13.
Section 1 should be filled in by the Youth Staff’s parent. Sections 2-4 should be filled in by the Youth Staff herself with help if needed. She will need her:
- Volunteer schedule
- Number of years as a Girl Scout, years at TC as a camper and as a UA/CAT
- Where at camp she wants to volunteer (must be at least 2 years older than the campers she leads.)
- Leadership experience in and out of Girl Scouts
- Height (in inches)
Youth Staff of adult volunteers and girls who have taken PA/VI training at GSOC will receive priority for attending camp. The remaining Youth Staff positions will be filled on a “first come, first served basis” as adult leadership becomes available. Parents – register as a full-time volunteer to guarantee your child can attend camp. Click here for more info.
We are strongly encouraging girls to register for GSOC’s Program Aide (PA) and Volunteer in Training (VIT) classes. Girls who have taken this training will be given priority for leadership positions at camp. Click here for dates and further information.
The sooner you register, the better your chances of attending Twilight Camp! We accept girls into camp based on the date their registration is complete.